Airworthiness Engineering Office
Introduction of Airworthiness Engineering Office
Flight airworthiness office is one of the offices of Flight Standards Deputy and its main functions are as follows:
- Monitoring aircraft maintenance and repair centers.
- Monitoring the centers of competence for flight continuation.
- Registering aircraft and issuing registration certificate.
- Issuing aircraft airworthiness certificate.
- Monitoring air operators (AOC/AWOC).
- Monitoring the training centers - in the case of aircraft available – (ATO).
- Monitoring design organizations
- Monitoring production organizations
- Examining the maintenance and repair program
The regulations CAOIRI Part-145, -M, -21, CAD-4809, -4108, -2508,... are the auditing criteria of the office.