Introduction of Flight Operation Office
Flight Operation Office
Flight Operation Office is one of the offices of Flight Standards Deputy and its main functions are as follows:
- Monitoring utilization of owners of Air Operator Certificate (AOC) and or SPO and issuing, extending, suspending, revoking, and limiting the certificates by auditing the operators.
- Examination and confirmation: Minimum Equipment List (MEL), Operating Manuals (OM).
- Examination and Acceptance: Safety Management Manual (SMM), Quality Assurance Manual, Aircraft Operational Manuals (FCOM, QRH, …).
- Ramp Inspection from Iranian (SANA) and Foreign (SAFA) Aircraft.
- Issuing certificate for carrying dangerous goods.
The regulation CAOIRI Air OPS are the auditing criteria of the office.